How do I create Campaigns on Workplace?
You can create a campaign to show metrics for your selected posts and campaigns.
Create a campaign
To create a campaign:
- From your News Feed, click Admin Panel in the left menu.
- Select Campaigns.
- Click + Create Campaign in the top right, add a name for your campaign and click Create.
Add posts to a campaign
You can add any published group post that you have viewing permissions for to a campaign. If a post that you don't have viewing permissions for is added to a campaign, you'll still have access to the reported data, but you won't be able to see the post preview in the Posts in this campaign section.
To add posts to a campaign:
- Select the campaign you'd like to add posts to.
- Click + Add Post.
- Enter post URL or ID and click Add.
When your campaign has been set up with the posts you want to track, you can choose between two reporting options:
- People - This is people based reporting, which looks at the discrete number of people who have seen, commented or reacted on at least one post in a campaign.
- Engagement - This is action based reporting, which sums up the Seen by, Comments and Reactions for each post within a campaign.
What metrics will be displayed?
Not all metrics are shown for campaigns containing one or more posts that were published before April 9, 2020. If the campaign contains one or more posts from before November 15, 2019, only 2 data sets will be shown:
- Consumption Over Time
- Campaign Sentiment Over Time
If the campaign contains one or more posts that were published from November 16, 2019 to April 8, 2020, no People counts will be shown.
Which admins can access campaigns?
The following admins can create, edit and view campaigns:
- System admin
- Content Moderator
- Account Manager
System admins can assign the permission to see all Workplace Insights and manage campaigns to custom admin roles. They can also give permission to see post insights.